Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Writing Challenge...

The last time I posted here, I posted that it had been two years since my last entry. Well, it's been almost another two years. So much has happened, but I can't really get into it or look back, so here's looking forward.

My new sweetie (Todd) has inspired me to try and write something every day. He is trying to draw something every day. Creative expression is important, and we want to make more time for it.

So, here's a little something. It's a small start, but I'm OK with small starts.

I am here
in the room
across from you
at the table
speaking words and
hearing stories and
noticing the beautiful speckles
under your eyes and
I’m waxing righteous
about sadness and how
black toddlers
pick white baby dolls
because they think they are
prettier 

I know you
but I don’t know you
because
I don’t know
what it feels like
to have black skin
stretched
like a target on my back

I am not a mother or
a grandmother or
a cancer survivor or
a caregiver or
a warrior like you
and I don’t think
I could walk a mile in your shoes and
privilege
is knowing I don’t have to

2 comments:

Xương Rồng said...

herpes sinh dục ở môi chính yếu là do ân ái tình dục qua đường miệng hoặc lây nhiễm gián tiếp với mầm bệnh khi sử dụng một vài chung đồ dùng cá nhân như cốc, chén, bàn chải đánh răng… cũng có thể đơn giản là tiếp xúc từ miệng với miệng của người bệnh. Mụn rộp sinh dục ở môi cũng có hình thái tựa như ở khu vực sinh dục như xuất hiện một vài mụn nước hẹp li ti gây cho da môi và vùng xung quanh môi sưng đỏ. Bên cạnh đó, sẽ có biểu hiện toàn thân như hạch cổ, hạch dưới hàm sưng to và đau, sốt nhẹ, nhức đầu, mệt mỏi, đau họng… Khi có các triệu chứng này mọi người cần phải tiến hành khám xét và trị liệu ngay lập tức, để giảm thiểu bệnh gây ảnh hưởng tác hại và lây nhiễm cho người khác.

Ajazgames said...

Love the blog! Nice and colourful!Yes more posts are good!


escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games