Friday, March 14, 2008

Music Friday - March 14, 2008

Hello!

I am so excited about this installment of MUSIC FRIDAY! Below is a clip from my favorite KC band, IT'S OVER! They are such great guys and their music is unbelievably fun. It's influenced heavily by 50s and 60s dance music, with a modern edge. This video shows them performing their song "Hallelujah" live at The Outland in Springfield, MO last year.

FYI, they're playing at The Outland again, and very soon! Next friday, 3/21, be there or be square :) I'm pretty sure they're going to crash with me Friday night before driving down to Little Rock on Saturday. How cool am I? Very. The prospect of having some of my favorite musicians stay in my home is very exciting. I must tell Lola to be on her best behavior :)

They just finished recording their first full-length album, THAT GIRL, and I highly recommend it. You can purchase this fine record at Streetside Records in Kansas City, at one of their shows or by contacting the band. Tour and contact information is located on The Official IT'S OVER MySpace Page!

ENJOY THE CLIP!!!

No comments: